Since January 2009

website-hit-counters.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Friday I went to go see one of my favorite bands, DEFTONES! I was soooo excited about this show! :) I asked for the day off at my new job. That was my first time asking for a day off :) The show started around 7:30pm. I showed up around that time cause I had other things to do beforehand. My brother was already at the show. When I showed up everyone was already inside. I wanted to go to the balcony cause I didnt get to be in the front of the stage. When I got there, they said that the balcony was for VIP's only. I was like "noooooooooo!" BUT my brother knows ppl there so he hooked it up with a VIP wristband! YAY! I went upstairs and all these hoochies were there drinking wine. I kept my distance of course :) Here are some pictures :) 






Two nights ago, panda and I decided to go to a dodgers game last night. We took my mom :) She's never been to a baseball game before, so she was excited :) When we got there, we took my mom to our seats and me and panda headed out to buy food at the concessions. We got dodger dogs, chips, nachos, and a drink :) The game was ok, it was exciting towards the end! Dodgers lost . . . . again! hahaha Here are some pictures lol 









No comments: