Since January 2009

website-hit-counters.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!!

First off, I wanted to say that I looooooove my family SO much! Even though I sometimes have those days where I cant stand them, but at the end of the day I love them to death :) This morning we all checked our schedules and we were ALL off from work! So, we took advantage and we all went out to eat :D Since it was (still is) father's day, we took my dad to Hometown Buffet in Burbank :) 




Daughter and mother :)

Father and son



Fatass


Food Coma


Familia Serrano! :)


After we ate we went to target! I love target! hahaha My dad had never been into a target, so it was pretty exciting! He found his favorite shirts ... ON SALE! So . . . . . we got him one in every color! I got him 4 shirts, my brother got him 3 shirts. He was so happy :) Then I went to MICHAELS. I wanted to buy some buttons to sew on to my leggings. My leggings are boring. They need to be bedazzled in some way! So I bought a lot of CUTE buttons to sew on the bottom of my leggings! :) I'll show you in a different post.

Incubus is going to be at the Hollywood Bowl this fall, I'm SO excited! The last time that I saw them was at the Hollywood Bowl a couple years ago. I was working that day so I didn't REALLY get to enjoy the show. I saw 80% of the show, but I wasn't a GUEST I was an employee there. Now that I have this great job and make more money than I've ever made anywhere else, I'm going to buy the more pricey tickets and enjoy watching Mr. Boyd from a couple feet away ♥ Tickets go on sale soon! So, I'm super excited! I'm SO taking a picnic basket just like the thousands of ppl do for shows at the Hollywood Bowl! :) I cant wait :)

No comments: