Since January 2009

website-hit-counters.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Incubus

I've been neglecting my blog for 2 months! :( SORRY! I'll start off with INCUBUS :D One of my friends, Colin, hooked it up with tickets to go see Incubus at Jimmy Kimmel! I didn't even know they were going to perform at Jimmy Kimmel, until Colin asked me if I was going to go. Obviously it was sold out by the time I found out. So, Colin did his thing and I ended up getting his tickets :) I took Harold because I want him to experience more shows. Here are some pictures :) 

 Brandon looking fine like usual :)


I took all these pictures with my camera phone, just in case you were wondering why they all look so blurry.

My honey :)

Colin got Brandon to sign my ticket! :)

Oh yeah :D

Me, Colin & his gf :) 

My angel sleeping :)

The End! <3

No comments: